Wednesday Nights at MFUMC
Church Family Supper
Time: 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Location: Family Life Hall
$6.00 for children 11 years old to adult
$4.00 for children ages 3-10
Family maximum $20.00
Wednesday Night Activities
Dementia Caregivers Support Group
2nd Wednesday of each month | 6:30 pm | Room 220
This group provides support and resources to those providing care to a person with any type of dementia. Through participation in the group, caregivers will be able to share their own experiences while receiving support and strength from others sharing a similar journey. Marilyn Crozier will facilitate the group. Contact Rev. Elaine Wilder at ext. 7826 for more information.
6:00-8:00 pm | FUSE Rooms (3rd Floor of the Family Life Center)
• Children ages 3K to 5th grade are welcome to attend activities while their parents enjoy adult classes or choir.
• All activities are mission focused with hands-on, age-appropriate lessons.
• We will escort children from the Family Life Hall or they can be dropped off in the FUSE area on the 3rd floor.• Children will move to the media center at 7:30 for classes/choir that ends at 8:00 pm.
• Age groups are:
• Sparks – 3K/4K, Livewires – K-2nd grade.
• VOLTS – 3rd – 5th grade. (VOLTS also participate in occasional fellowship/service activities outside of Wednesday nights).
• For more information, contact Georgia Rambo at ext. 7805.
Sr. High Youth Wednesday Night Small Groups
Come for Church Family Supper at 5:15 pm and then small groups start at 6:15 pm. Sr. High Boys meet in the Lower Room and Sr. High Girls meet in the parlor. For more information, contact Josh Sweeney.